1. Is an airplane's black box actually black? 2. What does Ouija in Ouija board mean? 3. Who insures the FDIC? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| We all love food - Check This Out!
One of the most famous puzzles in the math world is "How Old Is Ann?" Here's another variation. Ann is now exactly two-fifths of her older sister's age, and two years from now she will be one-half of her older sister's age. Conversely, two years ago, Ann was only one-fourth the age of her older sister's age at that time. How old is Ann now? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Don't Just Think Green - Go Green!
You are working out some estimates for your boss. You can come up with a very good package for your nice little widgets, but the packaging may be too expensive. The cost of the widget and the packaging is $1.10, and the widget is $1.00 more than the package. How much will you have to tell your boss that the package for each widget will cost? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial
1. Each of the following groups of letters can be anagrammed into at least two words. Unscramble the letters.
2. One word among the following is the odd man out. Which one, and why?
CORSET--COSTER--SECTOR--ESCORT--COURTS Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| The Very Best In Puzzle Magazines
Tom went to town with $50, but returned at night with $150. He bought a hat at a clothing store and some apples at the market, then he had his eyes tested. He gets paid every Thursday by check. The banks are only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The eye doctor is closed on Saturday. The market stays closed on Thursday and Friday. On what day did the man go to town? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Download The Best Wordsearch Puzzle Games
1. My friend Albert the butcher wears a size 13 shoe, is six feet tall, and wears a 42-long suit. What does he weigh?
2. See if you can translate the following?
Y Y U R Y Y U B I C U R Y Y 4 M E
3. A 30 year old man married a 25 year old woman. She died at age 50 and her husband was so devastated that he cried for years. Ten years after he stopped crying, he died. If he had lived to be 80, how many years was he a widower? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Download The Best Crossword Puzzle Games
When Maria went to get a passport, she had to give her real date of birth, but under all other circumstances she refused. When somebody asked how old she was, she said she was twenty-one, mentally omitting all Sundays. Sundays she didn't work, so naturally she didn't get any older. How old was Maria really? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Download The Best Sudoku Games
1. Four people can sit at a table in twenty-four different arrangements. How many arrangements are
possible for seating eight people?
2. If you had a piece of paper that was 0.001 inch thick, how tall a pile would it make if it was
doubled fifty times? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Slingo Lovers! We have your game.....
1. A man was telling me on a particular occasion, "The day before yesterday I was 35 years old and
next year I will turn 38." How can this be?
2. A woman from New York married ten different men from that city, yet she did not break any laws.
None of these men died and she never divorced. How was this possible?
3. Let's say that the following arguments are true: a.All Parkers are Franks. b.All Franks are
smart. Therefore, we can conclude that all Parkers must be smart. Is this conclusion true or
false? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Download Sandlot Games For Free
My head and tail both equal are
My middle slender as a bee.
Whether I stand on head or heel
Is quite the same to you or me.
But if my head should be cut off
The matter's true, though passing strange
Directly I to nothing change.
What am I? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Movies & TV on DVD and Blu-ray
There’s a certain 10-digit number where the first digit is equal to the number of zeros in the entire number, the second number is the number of 1’s in the entire number, and so on, to where the 10th digit is the number of 9’s in the entire number. What is the number? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Amazon Books - Enjoy a good read!
I am partially baked.
I am not completely lit.
I am a portion of the moon.
I am lesser than full wit.
I am a divider of the hour.
I am not a total lie.
I am a sibling through one parent.
Can you guess....what am I? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Kindle Fire HDX 8.9....
1. Pam is Mary's daughter's aunt's husband's daughter's sister. What is the relationship between Pam and Mary?
2. Steve is holding a coin in his hand. If you take away half, the value of the coin doubles. What is the coin?
3. I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
What number am I? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| If It's Sudoku You Love Check This Out!
Several contestants are in a chocolate-bunny eating contest. After 20 minutes of stuffing their faces, all of the bunnies have been eaten. One of the contestants remarks, "Isn't it interesting that there were 7 times as many bunnies as contestants, but that each of us ate a different number of bunnies?" Another contestant replies, "That certainly is interesting. I always eat the ears first and I noticed that when we had eaten a third of the bunnies that there were 4 fewer than 10 times as many bunny ears as human noses in the contest." How many bunnies and contestants were in the contest? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Plant Vs. Zombies - Get hooked and play today!
My first is in yesterday, but not in today;
My second is in after, but not in before;
My third is in start, and also in stop;
My fourth is the 20th letter of the English alphabet;
My fifth is in correct but not in wrong;
and my sixth is in pretty, but not in cute.
My whole is something celebrated by Christians.
What is this teaser referring to? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| British TV | Classic TV DVD | Blu-ray | New Releases | Pre-orders | Top TV Deals | HBO
2. What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?
3. What common English word will describe a person or thing as not being found in any place and yet with no changes other than a space between syllables, will correctly describe that person or thing as being actually present at this very moment?
1. A train leaves Edinburgh at 8:00 a.m. and travels to London at 60 mph. At 9:00 a.m. another train leaves London and travels towards Edinburgh at 90 mph. Which train is the nearer to London when they pass?
A group of soldiers were standing in the blistering sun facing due west. Their sergeant shouted at them:
In which direction are they now facing? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| The Best In Gift Cards
1. Grandpa was feeling generous, so he gave a total of $100 to his five grandchildren. Starting with the youngest, each got $2.00 more than the next younger one. In other words, the youngest got one sum, the next got $2.00 more, and so on. How much did the youngest grandchild get?
2. If you could have a penny a day for 30 days, doubled every day, or $10,000 right now, which would give you more money? Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| A Potato Chips Lovers Dream
1. Eliminate all the days of the week except for one, and to be forthright about it, this day is NOT the day after Sunday or the day before Wednesday. It can't be that Saturday is tomorrow, nor can it be that Saturday was yesterday. It most certainly couldn't be two days before yesterday, and while we're at it, let's eliminate Thursday. What day is it?